Life has become a race these days. Almost each one of us is trying to climb up the ladder of success and just because of this rat race we are compromising with our lifestyle. When we are too busy working we have a tendency to survive on junk food. This increases the calorie intake and finally leads to some fatal damage. This kind of damage can be easily avoided if we follow some easy methods.
A regular visit to the gym can help you remove the extra calories from your body but visiting a gym sometimes becomes a tedious job especially for those who work late. If this is your case, then you need not worry because these days you can always build a home gym with portable domestic gym equipment.
A motorized treadmill is one such equipment that can help you burn your calories regularly. Treadmills are usually of two types, manual and motorized. Motorized treadmills are more beneficial because you have pre-set programs for workout. Other than this there are lots of other benefits of motorized treadmills. Let’s check out some of them.
- First of all, among all the other domestic gym equipment treadmills are the easiest to use. The motorized treadmill has a flat surface and hence people who have problems walking uphill or uneven terrain will not face any hazard.
- If you walk on a treadmill for 30 minutes per day, you will not only increase your muscular endurance but even your cardio stamina. To begin with your speed should not be more than 4mph. This will help you prevent fatigue before 30 minutes of exercise.
- There are pre-set programs for workout in the motorized treadmills. These treadmills have digital monitors where you can check your speed, the time remaining as well as the amount of calories burn.
- A single motorized treadmill in your house can be used by multiple users and you do not even need to adjust anything.
- Walking on a treadmill helps you work out on different muscles of your body. Other than cardio workout you can easily take care of the lower part of your body specially the abs. The motorized treadmills have an incline option which can even help you tone your legs.
- Using a motorized treadmill helps you burn calories faster than any others forms of exercise. As a beginner you can burn at least 183 calories per hour if you walk at a speed of 2mph to 3mph.
- You can lower your cholesterol levels by 5 percent if you walk for 30 minutes regularly on the treadmill.
- A motorized treadmill can also help you track your progress which is very important if you get a certain weight loss goal for yourself.
- A motorized treadmill will help you keep your heart grow strong by assuring proper blood flow to the heart and in the process will lower the levels of your blood pressure.
- Motorized treadmills are convenient to use even within the comfort of your home.