For those who are serious about losing weight and burning more calories in less time, step climbing offers a great way to achieve those goals by enabling versatile indoor fitness programs. As well as the obvious cardiovascular benefits, step climbing also :
– Gives a great low impact, high cardio, calorie burn workout
– Uses more muscle groups than treadmill work
– Gives a larger range of movement than other exercise machines
– Improves joint flexibility and joint nutrition
– Improves trunk (core) stability
– Improves balance and coordination
Stairmill climbing is also considerably more beneficial than forms of step up – step down exercise, as it greatly reduces stress on the joints, especially knees. The joint loading in stepping down is approximately 2 1/2 times that in stepping up.
Low impact, non jarring cardio-respiratory workout
Increased oxygen intake and muscle strength
Improved bone density
Maximum Speed: 120 steps per minute
User-controlled variable pace to suit all levels of fitness
Electromagnetic braking system (no motor)
Highly reliable step lock system with sensor/reflector
Computer control system
Contact heart rate monitor
Tracks time, distance in floors, and speed in steps per min.
Minimum ceiling height: 96” (8 feet)
Size: 44” L x 26” W x 68” H
Weight: 222 lb.