- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to us so whether you are new to Bodyline Sports (www.bodylinefitness.net) or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
1.0 INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1.1. Information you give us. You may give us information about you by:
- a) filling in forms on the Website;
- b) corresponding with us by phone, email or other media;
- c) submitting an application for membership of our health clubs or otherwise purchasing any of our products and/or services (whether through the Website or otherwise);
- d) filling in forms, or otherwise providing information to us, when accessing and/or using the products and services we make available, whether in our fitness stores or otherwise; some of that information may be considered sensitive personal data for the purposes of the Act, and we will ask you for your specific written consent for us to use that information before you give that information to us, and we will tell you how we intend to use that information when we ask you for your consent;
- e) reporting a problem with the Website;
- f) making a complaint about us or our products and/or services;
- g) participating in surveys that we conduct for research and analytics purposes; and/or
- h) entering competitions and promotions that we run.
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, and financial and credit card information.
1.2. The following information will be automatically collected, each time you visit our website:
- a) technical information, including the Internet protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and/or
- b) information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (“URL”) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); products and/or services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to contact us.
1.3. Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other products and/or services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment services, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
2.2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
2.3. We use the following cookies:
- a) Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to use purchasing functionality available through the Website or make use of e-billing services.
- b) Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- c) Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalize the content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- d) Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
2.6. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information that we hold about you in the following ways:
3.1. Information you give to us. We may use this information to:
- a) carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; this includes, for example:
- b) provide services and information to you, and by such relevant media (which may include, for example, email, SMS and social media), where you have requested it;
- c) provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- d) notify you about changes to our products or services; and
- e) ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3.2. Information we collect about you. We may use this information:
- a) to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- b) to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, where available and when you choose to do so;
- c) to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- d) to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you;
- e) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and
- f) as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure.
3.3. Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3.4. Third parties. We do not sell your personal data to third parties for advertising or marketing purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
4.1. We may share your personal information with any of our group organizations.We share personal information in this way to perform the actions set out in paragraph 3
4.2. We may share your information with selected third parties including (but not limited to):
- a) business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; this may include, for example:
– third parties that we ask to process payments for us (including, for example, service fees / for purchase made) and, where payments have not been made on time, third parties that we ask to take such steps as are necessary to arrange for such payment to be made; and
- b) credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you; and
- c) analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
4.3. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- b) if Bodyline Sports or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; of
- c) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bodyline Sports, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.1. The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, remote locations using the Internet only. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
5.2. Any payment transactions that take place through our Website will be encrypted using SSL technology
5.3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission to the Website is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6.1. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
6.2. The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on the Website and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org