We Offer Commercial Gym Setup Service
We have a proven track record of over 20+ years in commercial gym setup service with cutting edge hi-class fitness equipment. We boast of long list of satisfied customers that include happy clients from leading commercial gyms, fitness clubs, corporate and education sectors, government agencies and so on.
Bodyline Fitness Commercial Gym Setup Service Includes:
– We integrate only guaranteed state-of-the-art imported commercial fitness equipment and accessories under commercial gym installation service.
– We offer professional Gym Setup Consultation and our core team of 150+ fitness experts representing the best talent in the fitness industry to assist you
– Our clients enjoy the unbeatable quality gym setup service at low price
– We offer the best functional training area designing service including planning and designing gym layout with the help of professional CAD designers
– We offer assistance in training and management of gym and equipment
– We provide excellent after-sales service ensuring our customers’ satisfaction with the products and gym setup service.
Gym Setup Service Advantage that We Offer at Bodyline Fitness:
– We are one of the leading name in fitness industry, especially in dealing with Branded commercial fitness equipment.
– We provide complete range of imported commercial fitness equipment and commercial fitness accessories, therefore you’ll enjoy a hassle-free setup experience with us.
– Being the official partner of many global fitness brands, including Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, Concept 2, Octane, Viva Fitness, Pulse fitness, Reebok & Adidas fitness equipment, we supply the best quality product at the most affordable price.
We also provide 360 degrees solutions to Gym setups in terms of supplying Gym Flooring, Wall posters, Light & Music system, Mirrors, providing Rules & Regulations and even supply of Manpower (Trainers & Front desk staff ).
– We believe in long-term business relationship, therefore, we offer highest standard of post sales service including annual maintenance contract (AMC) facility